Public E-Participation Policy:
we welcome all forms of E-participation including blogs, discussion boards, sharing online content and opinion and satisfaction surveys. As well as social media programs such as linkedin, Twitter, Instagram…etc. we seek to involve our clients in decision making and goal sharing by providing easy and accessible means to express their diverse opinions and suggestions.
we will take into consideration the comments and advice shared in our future decisions, discussions, and development plan with regards to the following:
• Any misleading, racist, offensive or harmful comment that might put any member of the society at threat will be removed. As well as any comment seeking revenge, targeting a religious group, advertisement, harsh language or spreading false information will be removed and the commenter will be banned.
• We will take the appropriate actions, including legal if needed, against any harmful content shared on social media in a direct or non-direct manner or through a third party towards any of our members.
• The company claims ownership of all the content shared on social media or shared with a certain party. All the company’s content is protected by law and legal copyrights.
• It’s extremely prohibited to change any information of the company without a written approval.
• Completely prohibited to reuse any online content that the company claims its ownership and has copyrights ownership to a third party to use as their own.